Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
The Thanksgiving turkeys delivered to the White House may have a much happier holiday than many federal workers, who could be getting a very big dose of bad news, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
If you are a 5-foot-9-inch tall, 191 pound federal male, or a 5-foot-3-inch tall 163 pound G-woman, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column is for you. Otherwise read it at your own risk.
A system where outstanding employees could be rewarded, big time, and poor performers could be punished financially, maybe losing annual leave.
When it comes to shopping for health insurance, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says married couples with kids have a lot of homework to do.
There is something you can do right now to protect yourself against a worst-case-scenario next year. And save money in the process. Start by checking out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with two of NARFE's legislative experts; he also chats with Steve Bauer, executive director of FEEA, to learn how you can help fellow feds affected by the Haitian earthquake.
Do you think that special hiring and intern programs are unfair to the majority of federal workers? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your closest loved one's think outside the box, consider giving them a long term care health insurance policy on you...so what kind of coverage do you need, at what age and should you stick with the old federal plan or buy into the new one checkout Mike Causey's column today.
What does the average increase in federal health premiums, the average depth of the Pacific Ocean and Mike Causey's average weight have to do with your 2010 medical bills. Actually, a lot more than you think.
It looks like the 2010 white collar federal pay raise is going to be 2 percent. But even if that's correct, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that isn't the final figure or the final answer. That's up to the experts, most of whom live and work in Washington, D.C.