Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
So, you're reaping the benefits of your Thrift Savings Plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you still may be missing out on a host of other federal benefits that are available to you.
On this week's Your Turn radio show, Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association discusses firing senior executives and sequestration, among other topics. Andy Medici from the Federal Times joins host Mike Causey to discuss pay raises, postal reform and the IRS budget.
Are you a $1 million baby? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you can be if, like some other feds, you make the most out of your Thrift Savings Plan.
Unless you're financially well-off, you need to get to know your Thrift Savings Plan. It may be responsible for one-third to one-half of the income you receive in your retirement, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
FederalNewsRadio.com writer/editor Shefali Kapadia joins host Mike Causey to talk about phased retirement, and Jenny Mattingley, director of Government Affairs at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth will discuss the upcoming federal pay raise and the possibility of a government shutdown.
August 13, 2014
Is the perfect job -- one with less work, a shorter commute and less time in the office -- within reach? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says phased retirement may hold the key to a perfect job for some feds.
Flip-fops and T-shirts and spandex, oh my! Readers share Casual Friday horror stories with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Tags: workforce ,
Some of life's toughest, most important choices include marriage, children, divorce and retirement. Not necessarily in that order. Which is why Nov. 6 is the new D-Day for federal workers.
Got a coworker or employee whose fashion sense takes a strange turn during the warm summer months? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to hear from you.
What secrets would you reveal to a perfect stranger? A love affair? The misdeeds of a crooked boss? Or, as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders, would it be how long it really takes you to commute to work?