Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Money may be the root of all evil, but it's also a prime motivation for some turncoat federal employees, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
NITP Senior Benefits Director Tammy Flanagan will answer your retirement questions.
July 30, 2014
Despite higher prices at the pump, overall living costs rose only slightly last month. For federal-military-Social Security retirees, that points to a 1.9 percent cost of living adjustment in January.
What's in those missing IRS tapes? The ones critics of the agency say would provide the smoking gun of evidence. Is there a lesson for your agency in record-keeping? Yes, but maybe not what you thought.
What if Kim Kardashian took over at the IRS, or Brittany Spears' ex Kevin Federline succeeded John Kerry at the State Department. Would that get your attention?
Before political correctness took hold, the definition of "mixed emotions" was a man watching his brand new Cadillac hurtle off a cliff with his mother-in-law at the steering wheel. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says SESers may be soon experiencing similar mixed emotions.
Worried about a repeat of last year's government shutdown? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells us whether there's another October surprise in your future.
With all the bad press the government, and government workers are getting nowadays, do you ever tell people you do something else---like maybe you are a travel agent or undertaker---for a living? If not, you may want to reconsider why not.
NARFE Legislative Director Jessica Klement, and Federal Times Senior Writer Andy Medici will discuss chained CPI, pay raises, and other issues affecting feds.
July 23, 2014
Here's a sobering thought: Will the federal worker of the future be a hybridized version of his or her counterpart in the U.S. Postal Service?