Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Middletown
While many people now read e-books, Tawn O'Connor is busy preserving old cloth-bound and leather-bound books.
Middletown has gone from being a farm-based town to one that is largely a white-collar bedroom community.
The Valley Grill Sports Bar is on track to offer easy-listening live music on its patio from late spring through early fall.
Tags: Valley Grill Sports Bar
Middletown is deciding whether to grant the Hollow Creek Country Club a permit so it can have outdoor music on a regular basis.
Middletown commissioners have approved a resolution that would attempt to reinstate highway user fees, which have been drastically cut by the state in recent years.
The band can play on at Hollow Creek Golf Club's Valley Grill Sports Bar, as long as the volume is turned down.
Tags: Hollow Creek Golf Club ,
A 15-year-old boy was charged as a juvenile with setting a fire that heavily damaged his family's home in the 8600 block of Wiles Court on Thursday afternoon, according to a news release from the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office.
Middletown students learned how what they do in Frederick County affects life 250 miles away.
Smart growth, which the county commissioners favor, calls for housing units to be clustered. And that conflicts with state regulations that guide Middletown's water use.