Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Aligned with the one-year anniversary of the Elevate America program, the Elevate America's Veterans Initiative brings together public, private and nonprofit organizations to provide veterans and their spouses with skills training and help them find employment in today's challenging job market.
Cyber-thieves have made millions by fraudulently obtaining greenhouse gas emissions allowances and reselling them, new hole found in IE, NIST authorized to develop cybersecurity education.
Microsoft has taken down 277 internet domains that it believed was being used to run the Waledac botnet; Cybersecurity, Safety and Ethics Education Falls Short in U.S. Schools
John Brennen says the United States faces "serious and significant" threats within cyberspace, malware may have infected up to 4,600 Firefox users, Super Tuesday for Microsoft features 13 patches.
Malware causing BSOD errors, DoD gives vendors new rules to protect data, DoD calls for international cyber docterine
"Transition in government" may soon mean moving from XP or Vista to Windows 7.
Agency will do market research to see how the cloud market has changed. This decision prompted Onix and Google to drop their lawsuit.