Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Microsoft has admitted that its Internet Explorer was a weak link in the recent attacks on Google's systems that originated in China; and Conficker still out there.
Adobe Systems Inc. said it would issue a patch for the vulnerability during its regular updates scheduled for Jan. 12.
Aligned with the one-year anniversary of the Elevate America program, the Elevate America's Veterans Initiative brings together public, private and nonprofit organizations to provide veterans and their spouses with skills training and help them find employment in today's challenging job market.
Cyber-thieves have made millions by fraudulently obtaining greenhouse gas emissions allowances and reselling them, new hole found in IE, NIST authorized to develop cybersecurity education.
Microsoft has taken down 277 internet domains that it believed was being used to run the Waledac botnet; Cybersecurity, Safety and Ethics Education Falls Short in U.S. Schools
John Brennen says the United States faces "serious and significant" threats within cyberspace, malware may have infected up to 4,600 Firefox users, Super Tuesday for Microsoft features 13 patches.
Malware causing BSOD errors, DoD gives vendors new rules to protect data, DoD calls for international cyber docterine