Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Vendors say agencies likely to start small with private networks
CTO George Kurtz explains what happened and how his company is working to help those affected.
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
Observers say innovation is his strength
FederalNewsRadio has learned budget passback language also calls for alternative analyses for major IT projects in 2012. NASA, DISA are among the agencies out in front in using this technology. Both plan to share what they've learned, and best practices, with other agencies.
Miami hacker known as "soupnazi" pleads guilty to one of largest cyberthefts in U.S. history.
Agency expects to save millions on Microsoft, Oracle titles.
USAF looking for cyberwarfare help, Microsoft to release IE patch, legal protections in cloud computing called for.
Cybercoordinator to be named, FBI investigating Citigroup hack
Military wants to expand pilot with Google, Microsoft to use their online databases to store health data. Tricare also wants to move away from centralized database.