Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Adopt real-world strategies to master and manage effectively areas of Contract Administration & Cash Flow Management Governance
Join us for this month's Gov Con Straight Talk where Microsoft will be joined by Dwayne Cook, Midatlantic Practice Leader, Tatum Partners and Mac McLauchlin, also a partner at Tatum specializing in International Management. The discussion will focus on how companies with government contracts need to adopt real-word strategies to master and manage effectively areas of Contract Administration and Cash Flow Management Governance. Panelists will touch upon the interest the Government has in offering contractors opportunities for financial rewards sufficient to stimulate effective contract performance, and to attract the best qualified small and large business concerns. Rules, however, need to be understood and implemented in order to achieve good contract performance, profitability and adequate cash flow levels.
MS Patch Tuesday preview, White House sees no cyberattack in Wall Street plunge
Governments the targets of a quarter of all cyberattacks, Microsoft retracts fix for Windows 2000 bug
Being audited by the DCAA is a necessary outcome of doing business with the government. Tune into this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft to learn what to expect during a DCAA system audit and what government contactors can do today to help ensure they successfully pass when faced with an audit. The panel will also address how CFOs of government contractors can set their organizations up for success by building a financial management foundation with growth options in out years.
As if the touchscreens on "smart phones" and some computer monitors weren't cool enough, soon it may be possible to turn your own arm into a keypad.
Kimberly Nelson, Executive Director of e-government for Microsoft, tells Amtower about the government's use of Web 2.0 technology.
Dec. 14, 2009