Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Election technology firm Democracy Live is partnering with Microsoft Windows Azure cloud platform to launching LiveBallot, a tool to make it easier for overseas citizens to vote, Government Technology reports.
Microsoft has issued an out-of-band security update, blocking ongoing attacks against a flaw in the ASP.NET web application framework that can cause poor encryption implementations.
Minnesota's Office of Enterprise Technology and Microsoft have formed a partnership to deliver faster and cheaper technology services through cloud computing, Government Technology reports.
Host John Gilroy discusses the expansion of virtualization with Joe Brown, President, Accelera Solutions.
September 28, 2010
DHS's Sean McGurk and other cybersecurity experts are trying to protect agency networks against one of the most dangerous viruses ever developed. Stuxnet exploits a vulnerability in Siemens industrial equipment control software and hardware and may be the product of a nation bent on sabotage.
FCC has tapped a former Microsoft executive to help revamp the agency's web and data resources. The goal: to "reboot" FCC.gov, and make it a model for how government uses the web to serve citizens.
Spammers exploit second Facebook bug
Audio available >> click here
At times of high volume transactions like the upcoming end of year budget cycle. government organizations typically encounter opportunities for improvement. Budget Reprogramming in many agencies today is a manual process. Moving simple financial transactions between departments can take weeks instead of hours. Tune in to learn how Microsoft is improving the work of government by enabling better intra company transfers and compliance reporting back to the government. Microsoft has teamed with partners like Information Strategies to provide line of business solutions that can be rapidly deployed in the cloud and at a much lower cost. Tune into to find out how you can drive greater efficiency and impact with Microsoft Dynamics solutions for government.
The service names 25 software tools as winners in the Apps for the Army contest. Lt. Gen. Sorenson says the competition proves agile software development can be done well in the Army. He says a new memo is coming out that will change how the Army develops apps in the future.
Microsoft Quashed Effort to Boost Online Privacy, Hacker builds $1,500 cell-phone tapping device