Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says the city will begin using Microsoft's Internet-based cloud technology.
Microsoft is taking new steps to eradicate the Zeus botnet.
system, what kind of legal protection can you expect? The protection isn't the same for data stored on your personal home computer, and top cloud vendors say it's time for that to change.
DorobekINSIDER recommends checking out the FedTalks 2010 conference and geek2chic fashion show, where Dorobek will get on the catwalk.
Election technology firm Democracy Live is partnering with Microsoft Windows Azure cloud platform to launching LiveBallot, a tool to make it easier for overseas citizens to vote, Government Technology reports.
Microsoft has issued an out-of-band security update, blocking ongoing attacks against a flaw in the ASP.NET web application framework that can cause poor encryption implementations.
Minnesota's Office of Enterprise Technology and Microsoft have formed a partnership to deliver faster and cheaper technology services through cloud computing, Government Technology reports.
Host John Gilroy discusses the expansion of virtualization with Joe Brown, President, Accelera Solutions.
September 28, 2010
DHS's Sean McGurk and other cybersecurity experts are trying to protect agency networks against one of the most dangerous viruses ever developed. Stuxnet exploits a vulnerability in Siemens industrial equipment control software and hardware and may be the product of a nation bent on sabotage.
FCC has tapped a former Microsoft executive to help revamp the agency's web and data resources. The goal: to "reboot" FCC.gov, and make it a model for how government uses the web to serve citizens.