Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
The New York Times reports that Internet Explorer will add a tracking protection feature.
The Agriculture Department would be the second major agency to announce it's taking critical functions to the commercial cloud.
What do you call hundreds of cloud developers stuck in a room together? Why, Cloudstock, of course. A cloud computing technical conference – dubbed by some as “The Woodstock for Cloud Developers” took place in San Francisco this week. Its mission was to “bring the top cloud developers and the top cloud technologies together under [...]
The added accreditation brings greater transparency security to the cloud, says the Microsoft blog.
Google has filed a lawsuit against the Interior Department in an attempt to prevent the agency from going ahead with bid requests to host a cloud-based electronic messaging system. According to a lawsuit filed in U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Google says they met with Interior Department officials on several occasions asking them to [...]
November 16th, 2010 at 12:00PM
Work is something you do, not someplace you go. Federal Agencies are looking at Telework as a way to lower the cost of government, attract and retain top talent, enable emergency readiness plans, lower their carbon footprint, and take advantage of technology improvements to work more efficiently.
The current administration recognizes the opportunity to leverage telework to solve some of the government's greatest challenges, and has long championed the economic and social benefits of telework expansion.
FedsTelework, a FedScoop production, is pleased to bring you a panel discussion with Government IT leaders including Bill Piatt from GSA and Pamela Budda from DOD to discuss telework solutions in the federal government.
Google is suing the U.S. government for what it claims is unfairly requiring the Web-based document system it uses to be part of Microsoft.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says the city will begin using Microsoft's Internet-based cloud technology.
Microsoft is taking new steps to eradicate the Zeus botnet.