Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Microsoft
Mobile technology and anytime, anywhere access to information is changing how we work in live. In government it's impacting overall operations, from how citizens are engaged to how employees remain productive. In our first panel discussion, Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud, we'll discuss what's driving decisions around adopting mobile technologies and how cloud-enabled solutions can serve as the key for unlocking potential in our leaders, personnel and citizens while also ensuring the data created and shared remains in the right hands.
Evan Lesser, founder and director of ClearanceJobs.com will discuss how cleared professionals should be dealing with social media.
September 5, 2014
Tags: workforce , Evan Lesser , ClearanceJobs.com , security clearances , federal hiring , contracting , social media , LinkedIn , Instagram , Facebook , Amazon , HP , Dell , Google , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Chief legal counselor to NSA says intelligence disclosures may have set back efforts to improve nation's cybersecurity posture because of increasing unease about public-private cooperation, and that it's time to reexamine the digital privacy trust relationship between government and the public.
Susie Adams, the chief technology officer for Microsoft Federal, joins host John Gilroy to discuss some new offerings from Microsoft and what they mean for federal IT professionals.
July 8, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Microsoft Federal , Susie Adams , Windows Azure Government Cloud , Azure Machine Learning , hadoop , Nokia , Sata Nadella , MongoDB , open source , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Chris Hornbecker, CEO of Xgility, will discuss how SharePoint can help your agency with collaboration.
June 3, 2014
Federal agencies looking to move to the Cloud have a number of tough choices to make when evaluating cloud service provider offerings. They are looking for trusted partners to help them get there securely and help ease the migration challenges that lie before them as the make this transition. This panel explores some best practices that have been implemented by agencies that have already made the move. The panel will also examine, given the unique security needs of Federal agencies, the stringent security guidelines set forth by FedRAMP and the DISA Cloud broker and explore best practices for deciding which cloud deployment model private, public, government community and hybrid best meets agencies requirements for their mission critical enterprise applications.
Keith Boyer, the chief operating officer for DMG Federal will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
March 4, 2014
Tags: technology , big data , data management , Keith Boyer , DMG Federal , Chrystal Reports , Oracle , Tableau Software , Birst , Kognito , Business intelligence , IBM , data visualization , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Government professionals are adopting mobile devices to enhance telework, improve communications, boost productivity and service their customers with greater ease. This discussion explores how agencies are managing costs, accessibility, and security requirements for mobile devices as well as discusses the current state of data privacy and steps agencies are taking to protect sensitive data and citizens' rights to privacy.
Ram Murthy, the RRB chief information officer, is following a four-year IT enterprise roadmap to modernize his agency's back-office systems.
January 30, 2014
The chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee sent letters to Verizon Enterprise Inc., Google, Microsoft, Oracle and Expedia asking if they are part of the administration's "tech surge" to fix the Affordable Care Act portal.
Tags: technology , management , HHS , CMS , Darrell Issa , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , HealthCare.gov , Verizon Enterprise Inc. , Google , Oracle , Expedia , Affordable Care Act , Jason Miller