Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Rhee
After more than a decade as Montgomery County School Superintendent, Dr. Jerry Weast will be leaving his position at the end of the school year. The resignation has prompted the Montgomery County School Board to begin the search for a new school chief.
Just one day before he meets with D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee to discuss her future, presumptive mayor Vincent Gray says he's open to re-hiring some of the teachers Rhee has fired.
Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray still refuses to confirm if he will ask Michelle Rhee to stay on as schools chancellor.
With just days before the Democratic Primary, D.C. mayoral candidates D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray and incumbent Mayor Adrian Fenty appeared on a special edition of The Politics Program on Friday.
The first few weeks of school haven't been going as planned at one D.C. high school.
The D.C. Office of Campaign Finance has dismissed a complaint against D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee alleging she violated conflict of interest statutes by soliciting private funding during contract negotiations between D.C. Public Schools and the Washington Teachers Union.
The wedding's still on, but the date and venue have changed for D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee and her fiance, Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson.
Tags: Kevin Johnson
The Tuesday night debate was held at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Northwest, and covered topics like the candidates' visions for the city, education and the economy.
Test scores show that D.C. public schools are improving. But those same scores show the gap between white students and black students is getting worse.
Tags: DC Public Schools ,