Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Rhee
Former D.C. Public Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee is joining two Republican governors at an event pushing voucher programs and charter schools, and protesters are rallying outside the hotel venue.
New D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray preached a spirit of unity and collaboration after being sworn into office Sunday during a ceremony in front of hundreds at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray Wednesday named a top official in the Fenty administration his city administrator and chose a former Amtrak executive to be his chief of staff.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Allen Lew , Gabe Klein , Gerry Mason Hall , Amtrak , D.C. Sports and Entertainment Commission , Office of Public Education Facilities Modernizatio , Nationals Park , Mark Segraves
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Nathan Saunders defeated incumbent George Parker by a vote of 556 to 480.
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.
The replacement for departing D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue to push an aggressive reform agenda and says she is open to extending the school day and year for city students and teachers.
Former D.C. Chancellor Michelle Rhee is seriously considering the offer, a Newark news site reports.
WTOP's Mark Segraves talks with Deputy D.C. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson, who will take over as interim schools chief when Michelle Rhee departs later this month.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee has announced her resignation, effective at the end of the month.