Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
Beginning later this year, Project Kaisei will collect debris from the ocean which Covanta Energy will use to test a new waste-to-fuel technology.
The Loudoun County School Board will vote Oct. 12 on whether to start the 2011-2012 school year on Aug. 29, 2011 and end on June 8, 2012.
Thieves stole about $1,000 worth of equipment from a minor league baseball stadium by breaking in through a skylight, Frederick Police say.
The cost of turning on the faucet and flushing the toilet is about to go up for thousands of water customers in the Washington area.
Remy Munasifi is out with another rap. This one mocks something you make fun of every day -- Metro. Watch the video and see if you don't smile.
Parts of Western Maryland are in an extreme drought for the first time this year, while a portion of Frederick County is in a severe drought.
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in a home invasion robbery in Bethesda Tuesday afternoon.
Here's some news you should be privy to: WTOP is going in the toilet. But trust us, it's a good thing!
In a new report, the District ranked as the ninth most bedbug-infested city in the nation.
The dog days of summer may soon be over, but homeowners will likely stay hot under the collar when they see their utility bills.