Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
Drivers, pilots and emergency responders depend on GPS every day to get where they need to go. But, there are concerns a new venture will disrupt this crucial system.
Before you think about spending Spring Break in Mexico, there are some things to consider.
Transportation and taxes, power outages and panhandling. Montgomery County residents spoke out about them all at a town hall meeting in our area last night.
A man who has attacked numerous women and girls in the D.C. area since the late 1990s is still on the run. Now, investigators are turning up the heat on him with a big new media blitz.
The InterCounty Connector is finally open, and now ground has been broken on another local road project that's been talked about for decades.
The Greater Washington Board of Trade says businesses need to prepare for how a shutdown could affect their revenue and advertising campaigns.
When it comes to making people laugh, he's a legend. But Bill Cosby visited the D.C. area Thursday to be honored for another reason.
Paying that cell phone bill every month can be expensive, and many people aren't aware of the money they are dishing out in taxes.
He is known as the "The Shotgun Stalker" -- a man who killed four people and terrorized the D.C. area in the early 1990s. Now, James Swann is asking a judge to let him out of Saint Elizabeths Hospital.
Virginia busted the two brothers after they advertised a moonshine-making still for sale on the Internet.