Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
"We think it's important to bring the community to the inmates since they can't go out to the community," says Jail Capt. Lucinda Buker of the Alexandria Sheriff's Department.
"We're looking for people from the Washington area who are not necessarily of Japanese ancestry -- although that would be fantastic -- but people who are fluent in both Japanese and English who can translate back and forth," says National Park Service spokesman Bill Line.
The Alexandria water taxi to Nats Park will operate for 50 games.
Metro is mourning the loss of two workers who were installing communications equipment when they were struck by a high rail truck.
Tags: Metro , Adam Tuss , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher , fatal accident , Jeffrey Garrard , Red Line , Sung Oh , Jackie Jeter , Angela Gates , National Transportation Safety Board , Tri-State Oversight , Jeanice McMillan , Metro accident , Kate Ryan , NTSB
Mega Millions is coming to the District.
Gov. Martin O'Malley estimates the storm cost the state more than $19 million.