Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
Inventors have come up with an enlightening concept for people who walk in the rain - an umbrella that lights up.
Consumer Reports finds it's not necessary to have the highest thread count for a decent set of sheets.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) says a nomination battle over a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens could take up a lot of the Senate's time this summer.
The cost of using public transit in the Washington region is going up, but it's still cheaper than driving, a new report finds.
D.C. Council Chairman and mayoral candidate Vince Gray is promising big changes if he's elected.
Trust us, Kings Dominion's new roller coaster lives up to its name.
There are 2,330 students being educated at home in Fairfax County.
The National Cherry Blossom Festival begins Saturday and continues through April 11. Many trees along the Tidal Basin are already showing off beautiful blossoms, and peak bloom is expected between April 1 and April 4.
A new program designed to help them regain their balance, motion, and confidence.
Tags: Wii Fitfor Warriors ,