Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
Although the region is no longer a tobacco-growing powerhouse, preservationists are working hard to ensure many of the iconic barns in Calvert, Charles, Prince George's and St. Mary's counties are saved.
Tags: National Register of Historic Places , Preservation Maryland , Tyler Gearhart , National Trust for Historic Preservation , Tobacco Barn Summits , Calvert County , Charles County , Prince George's County , St. Mary's County , barns ,
If you live in Montgomery County, there are some new taxes and fees coming to help fix a massive budget shortfall.
The Newark Dog Park opens in August. It will be located off Wisconsin Avenue at 39th and Newark Streets in Northwest.
There are new charges against six University of Maryland students involved in the post-game violence in early March.
Maryland will take some of the bumps out of your commute through Prince George's County, but a long-term road resurfacing work that starts Monday will likely mean delays on the Capital Beltway and Md. 4.
Tags: Capital Beltway , Branch Avenue , Pennsylvania Avenue , road work , Maryland State Highway Administration , Westphalia Road , Old Marlboro Pike , Forestville Road , Allentown Road , road resurfacing , Colleen Kelleher
Beginning next school year, Montgomery County students who miss class or show up late won't be penalized with a loss of credit.
Cattle have been getting fatter and fatter, but today's beef doesn't have much flavor.
It was all aboard a "magic bus" Tuesday for some local students interested in making music.
Scientists say there is a possibility the oil could get caught in the powerful current called the Gulf Stream, and get pulled up the Atlantic Coast.
After the cost of adopting or buying a pet, and depending on the animal's size, becoming a dog owner will cost you between $1,300 and $1,800 in the first year.