Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
Blazing heat is back for a second week, and even creatures that live in the Potomac River are feeling it.
Kids call the experience "awesome."
By now, you and your lawn have probably had enough of our extreme heat wave. While you have been hydrating, your lawn looks fried. But a brown lawn doesn't mean it's time to panic.
Nobody bid on the property at auction, except the bank.
Exactly one year after Michael Jackson died, there are several ways you can remember him in the D.C. region.
This Saturday, the Nationals are hosting a special clinic for women and teenage girls who want to learn more about baseball.
Bathing suit, check. Flip flops, check. It's Memorial Day weekend getaway day, and many local residents plan to spend the long holiday near the ocean.
Motorists may want to be careful during the mad dash out of town this holiday weekend: Police will be out in force.
Look for fewer crabs from Texas and Louisiana on all-you-can-eat crab menus and more from Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina.
Employees who make more than $100,000 or more would be furloughed for eight days, while those with salaries between $50,000 and $100,000 would be furloughed for five days. Employees with salaries of less than $50,000 would be furloughed three 3 days.