Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
Ever been distracted by your dog while driving? Chances are you have.
In June, the region used more electricity than Switzerland does in a year. Electric demand in July broke an unusual record.
Listeners are wondering why many people who lost power in this latest storm appear to be getting it back more quickly than last time around.
Within a 2-mile radius, more than 400 families have been affected by cancer.
A Prince George's County judge has sentenced a man for assaulting his ex-girlfriend with a hammer.
Her stage name is Darling Clementine, and her performance is not what you might think.
Because of the high temperatures, the Virginia Department of Transportation wants drivers and cyclists to be on the lookout for uneven pavement
Several major retailers are hosting "Christmas in July" sales, where customers can save a bundle on holiday ornaments and gifts.
WTOP's Michelle Basch and David Burd found a father and daughter who showed up at a local tattoo parlor to get inked -- together.
Zookeepers really get to know the animals at the National Zoo.