Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michelle Basch
According to census data, the median household income in "The Little City" is $113,313. Fairfax and Loudoun counties also have median incomes of more than $100,000.
Cisco Systems thinks dashboards of the future will look and act a lot like laptops and smartphones.
To get the eye-popping effect, you'll need a 3D TV and special glasses.
The Transportation Security Administration is hiring, according to some D.C. pizza boxes.
Looking for a pick-me-up in the afternoon? Avoid the coffee and try eating some chicken, which is packed with amino acids that create chemicals to keep the body alert.
Google Earth lets you tour the ocean floor without getting wet, and a cool new addition gives you a clearer look than ever before.
The speed cameras will be placed between University Boulevard and New Hampshire Avenue, where bridge repairs will be made.
Pepco says it's doing a better job of keeping electricity flowing to its customers, even during the D.C. region's recent heat wave.
Angry Pepco customers yelled, and even laughed, at a Chevy Chase meeting with the utility Wednesday night.