Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Robertson
Michael Robertson, GSA's chief of staff, provided an update on the agency's continuing green and clean energy efforts.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Michael Robertson, Chief Acquisition Officer and Head of Government Wide Policy at GSA.
The new appointee tells Federal News Radio in a two-part interview that he wears three different hats as the agency merges the offices of CAO and OGP.
Agency moves Federal High-Performance Green Buildings office to Office of Governmentwide Policy. GSA also creates the first Chief Greening Officer in the Public Buildings Service.
GSA continues its efforts to go green with a smaller fleet. GSA Chief of Staff Michael Robertson walks us through the process.
The agency purchased more than 9,000 alternative fuel cars in 2010 and plans more in 2011 and beyond. GSA estimates $40 million in savings and the prevention of 340 million pounds of greenhouse gas from entering the atmosphere over the next seven years because of the purchases.
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.