Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
The Office of Personnel Management is calling on federal managers to help streamline the records management process by identifying which positions do what.
The Office of Personnel Management recently filed two proposals to change how feds enroll in the Federal Employee Dental and Vision Insurance Program and to expand the regulations of the Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance.
With the launch of VA Open Data, members of the public and applications developers will be able to access non-sensitive, non-personal information from the Veterans Affairs Department.
A recent Equal Employment Opportunity Commission report says woman face significant obstacles, including bias, when it comes to hiring and advancement in the federal workforce.
President Barack Obama issued an executive order Monday approving the 1 percent pay raise for federal employees effective Jan. 1, 2014. This ends the three-year federal pay freeze.
Former director of the National Center for Health Statistics' Division of Vital Statistics was named one of Federal News Radio's Top Leaders in Federal Service last February.
For the first time in its history, the Homeland Security Department turned in a clean financial audit. A new DHS inspector general report, however, says the department has "significant deficiencies" in its internal control over financial reporting.
Tags: DHS , financial management , Tom Carper , Bennie Thompson , Senate Homeland and Governmental Affairs Committee , House Homeland Security Committee , inspector general , audit , Michael OConnell , KPMG
Special agents of them Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Homeland Security Investigations recovered the missing diary of prominent Nazi official Alfred Rosenberg, following a lengthy investigation.
From super soldiers to stay-at-home feds, Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) identified 100 programs that have generated almost $30 billion in wasteful spending by the federal government in 2013.