Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
The Veterans Affairs Department reduced the number of pending disability claims by 267,000 over the last year. Veterans are also waiting 119 days less than they did a year ago for their claims to be processed.
The hallways of a building at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling echoed with the sounds of gunfire last month as part of a training exercise to help base law enforcement personnel prepare for an active-shooter event.
The Center for Effective Government evaluated how well the 15 agencies that receive 90 percent of all Freedom of Information Act requests from the public process those requests. It found most of those agencies receive poor or failing grades in how they are implementing FOIA.
When Robert Gates was secretary of Defense, he tried three years in a row to increase out-of-pocket expenses for TRICARE participants. But Congress voted that down every time.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is seeking public input on significant changes to the directive that provides guidance for federal agencies when it comes to EEO policies and procedures.
Federal CTO Todd Park and other White House officials unveiled a new set of initiatives Thursday designed to help businesses and consumers avoid unnecessary and costly patent litigation.
Today's announcement that President Barack Obama would not be including a proposal to calculate cost-of-living changes to federal retirement rates in his 2015 budget should be welcome news to federal employees, legislators and federal-employee support groups who opposed it.
The Internal Revenue Service and the National Treasury Employees Union reached an agreement that will see the IRS pay frontline employees performance awards starting in the spring. Acting IRS chief Danny Werfel canceled payouts of the awards last July, even though the union said the agency was obligated to pay them.
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
The federal market is in flux. New companies are popping up, and established contractors, big and small, are altering the way they do business to take advantage of emerging technologies and the way that technology is delivered. As part of Federal News Radio's special report, A New Era in Technology, we examine the sea change that will force federal agencies and contractors to think differently as they learn how to master these new technologies together.
Tags: A New Era in Technology , IT acquisition , technology , Govini , Stan Soloway , Professional Services Council , Jeff Rubenstein , SmartProcure , ArchiveSocial , Mark Weber , NetApp , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , industry , Michael OConnell