Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
The leadership displayed by his fellow prisoners at the Hanoi Hilton prison camp inspired the leadership lessons Lee Ellis teaches as part of his job as a leadership consultant.
Bob Tobias, director of the Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation, sees trust as a symptom of whether employee engagement exists or not.
Tags: Bob Tobias , Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation , American University , Trust Redefined: Reconnecting Government and its Employees , workforce , management , Federal Drive , Michael OConnell
If only Sandra Bullock's character in "Gravity" had known Richard Rast, she might've avoided a space collision. The Partnership for Public Service named Rast as a 2014 Science and Environment Medal finalist for his innovated work.
Under the Hatch Act, federal employees face a number of restrictions when it comes to their political activity on and off the job. The law was originally designed to protect feds from political coercion.
It's been 23 years since the Tailhook scandal rocked the Navy, and the Pentagon is still struggling to eliminate sexual assaults from the military. The number of reported cases is on the rise, but is counting cases alone solving the problem?
One day after Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki testified before the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee about allegations of mismanagement at some VA health facilities, Dr. Robert Petzel stepped down as VA's undersecretary for health. Earlier in the month, the White House tapped Dr. Jeffrey Murawsky to be Petzel's replacement.
The Battlefrog Obstacle Race Series offers the public a glimpse into the training Navy Seals face by offering obstacle races for different ages and skill levels.
Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.), chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce, hosted a hearing Tuesday to discuss the low morale of federal employees and explore possible solutions for agencies seeking to improve it.
Tags: Jon Tester , Senate , Katherine Archuleta , J. David Cox , OPM , Best Places to Work , AFGE , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , Jeri L. Buchholz , NASA , Carol Waller Pope , FLRA , employee satisfaction , Employee Viewpoint Survey , workforce , sequestration , Michael OConnell
The Office of Personnel Management received 8,047 new retirement claims in April, which is about 1,500 more than the 6,500 it projected that it would receive for that month.
Office of Personnel Management Director Katherine Archuleta tells Federal News Radio that federal workers deserve the attention they receive during Public Service Recognition Week.