Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
Russel Rumbaugh, co-director of budgeting for foreign affairs and defense at the Stimson Center, sees the looming sequester as an empty threat. Meanwhile, DoD and the administration move forward with significant cuts in spending.
Veterans can use the VA for Vets to gain career advice and get help on how to find a job. The website is also sponsoring a Jan. 18 veterans-only job fair at the Washington Convention Center.
National ICE Council President Chris Crane disputes reports that his union has delayed implementation of a new Obama Administration policy on rounding up illegal immigrants.
Col. Thomas Roe, director of the Center for Army Lessons Learned, offers insight on how the Army takes what it has learned from fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq and is applying it to future conflicts.
Members of the public have until Jan. 20 to submit ideas for the National Dialogue on Federal Mobility Strategy.
Customs and Board Protection recently signed an agreement to adopt a program developed by the Labor Department that facilities the hiring of individuals with disabilities.
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the ranking member on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, anticipates strong opposition to President Obama's promised 0.5 percent pay increase for federal employees.
President Barack Obama spoke to employees of the Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday, challenging them to continue pursuing their "vital mission" of protecting the American people.
President Obama recently signed the 2012 intelligence authorization bill, which requires status reports on released Guantanamo Bay detainees.
Robert Dacey, the Government Accountability Office's chief accountant, breaks down the reasons why GAO was unable to render an opinion on the federal government's consolidated financial report.