Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
A new report from the Merit Systems Protection Board says that it's time for Congress to simplify the overly complex veterans preference laws to make sure they're doing what Congress put them in place to do.
Lawmaker asks National Security Director James Clapper to take action against the tax- delinquents and inform them that their potentially harmful financial behaviors put the nation's security at risk.
Tags: Jon Tester , James Clapper , security clearance reform , IRS , Tax delinquent contractors , contracting , DoD , industry , workforce , Senate , Congress , ODNI , GAO , Michael OConnell , oversight
If the General Services Administration wants to swap its underutilized assets for private sector properties, it needs to provide more detailed information to potential responders, says a new Government Accountability Office report.
Office of Personnel Management asks agencies to consider how the proposed across-the-board 1 percent pay increase for all federal employees will impact the special rates some employees salaries are calculated on.
Robert Work, the new deputy defense secretary, told members of the House Armed Services Committee that the Defense Department will experience a two-year trough in readiness as it resets its force,
Lawmakers and small business contractors are wondering why the Small Business Administration has not implemented the procurement reforms that President Obama signed into law 18 months ago.
Tags: SBA , industry , contracting , set aside contracts , House Small Business Subcommittee on Contracting a , small business , Richard Hanna , NDAA , Charlotte Baker , John Shoraka , Michael OConnell
Former Deputy Defense Secretary Bill Lynn says the Pentagon needs to adjust its strategy to take advantage of the global and commercial technology markets.
The Office of Personnel Management received fewer claims in June, but it continued to whittle away at its claims backlog.
The Government Printing Office its employees Tuesday that it planned to request authority from Congress and the Office of Personnel Management to offer buyouts and early outs to 1,850 of its employees. The agency aims to reduce its workforce by 100 positions or 5 percent.
A new Government Accountability Office report says the Pentagon needs more comprehensive information about potential cost savings when it considers implementing future administrative furloughs.