Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
The Census Bureau has moved a large cache of files from its AmericanFactFinder system into a new setup.
The Defense Department's Combat Feeding Directorate oversees the nutritional requirements and changing tastes of America's fighting force when designing its MREs, or meals ready-to-eat.
A group called AntiSec says it has knocked OnGuardOnline.gov offline late Monday. The Federal Trade Commission-run website is a partnership among 14 federal agencies.
Both the Defense and Transportation Departments have asked the FCC to rescind its decision allowing a Virginia company to set up a national broadband network.
Los Alamos National Lab researchers say they've found a way to put u-crackable security on smart phones. The technique is called quantum cryptography.
Russel Rumbaugh, co-director of budgeting for foreign affairs and defense at the Stimson Center, sees the looming sequester as an empty threat. Meanwhile, DoD and the administration move forward with significant cuts in spending.
Veterans can use the VA for Vets to gain career advice and get help on how to find a job. The website is also sponsoring a Jan. 18 veterans-only job fair at the Washington Convention Center.
National ICE Council President Chris Crane disputes reports that his union has delayed implementation of a new Obama Administration policy on rounding up illegal immigrants.
Col. Thomas Roe, director of the Center for Army Lessons Learned, offers insight on how the Army takes what it has learned from fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq and is applying it to future conflicts.
Members of the public have until Jan. 20 to submit ideas for the National Dialogue on Federal Mobility Strategy.