Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
Between ongoing 2012 budget negotiations and the automatic cuts triggered by the supercommittee, Steve Bell, senior director of the Bipartisan Policy Center's Economic Policy Project, says this is as good as it's going to get for federal employees for the foreseeable future.
Congress crafted a partial measure to fund some agencies through fiscal year 2012 and extend a continuing resolution for others. Erik Wasson of The Hill acknowledges that the current budget process has been the most complicated he's seen.
Nancy Gunderson, deputy assistant secretary for grants, acquisition policy and accountability at Health and Human Services, talks about the challenges her agency faces in contracting.
Brand Niemann, director and senior scientist at Semantic Community, compiled his four lessons for keeping your dashboard on target.
Farhan Memon was CEO of WikiOrgCharts Social Radius.
Pamela Wright, chief digital access strategist, describes how the public is helping the National Archives bring its content to the Internet via social media.
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
Bob Peck, commissioner of GSA's Public Buildings Service, says his agency is leading by example in energy efficiency.