Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
The Partnership for Public Service named the winners of the 13th Annual Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals. Dr. Rana Hajjeh and a team from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were honored for promoting the immunization of children worldwide to prevent the spread of the Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) virus.
Tags: Rana Hajjeh , CDC , Health and Human Service , Sammies , Service to America Medals , Partnership for Pubic Service , Max Stier , Michael OConnell , Edwin Kneedler , Sara Meyers , Michael Byrne , Omar Perez Aybar , Reginald France , Alan Lindenmoyer , Sean Young , Benjamin Tran , William Bauman , Ann Spungen
After eight months on the job, Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James tells Federal Drive with Tom Temin that even though the service is in good shape, it still faces uncertainty around its budget, overseas operations and readiness.
At age 50, the National Museum of American History is getting a $158.4 million facelift to its west wing, which will add new exhibit space and more interactive elements.
Tom Devine of the Government Accountability Project told a House subcommittee Tuesday that some agencies are circumventing the protections provided by the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act.
Tags: House Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce, Posta , Bruce Farenthold , Tom Devine , Government Accountability Project , whistleblower , Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act , oversight , Robert MacLean , Carolyn Lerner , Michael OConnell , MSPB
A new George Washington University Battleground Poll finds that nearly three-quarters of registered voters surveyed said they had either "a lot" of respect or "some" confidence in civilian federal workers.
Feds participating in the Federal Flexible Spending Account Program will now be able to rollover up to $500 from one year to the next in unspent funds from their limited expense and health care flexible spending accounts.
The Office of Personnel Management received about 1,300 more retirement claims than it expected in August. Even so, the agency was able to cut its claims backlog by 500. It is processing an increasing share of claims, 78.5 percent, within 60 days.
President Barack Obama filled two positions on his technology team: Google executive Megan Smith as the new chief technology officer and former Twitter general counsel Alexander Macgillivray as the deputy CTO.
President Barack Obama named Jenny R. Yang as the new EEOC chair Tuesday, but one employee union has already given her a list of issues they'd like to see her tackle.
With more people teleworking or working at remote locations, agencies face a tough time providing the equal opportunity information they're required by law to provide their dispersed workforce. A new report from EEOC offers some solutions for agencies.