Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Oconnell
Office of Personnel Management asks agencies to consider how the proposed across-the-board 1 percent pay increase for all federal employees will impact the special rates some employees salaries are calculated on.
Robert Work, the new deputy defense secretary, told members of the House Armed Services Committee that the Defense Department will experience a two-year trough in readiness as it resets its force,
Lawmakers and small business contractors are wondering why the Small Business Administration has not implemented the procurement reforms that President Obama signed into law 18 months ago.
Tags: SBA , industry , contracting , set aside contracts , House Small Business Subcommittee on Contracting a , small business , Richard Hanna , NDAA , Charlotte Baker , John Shoraka , Michael OConnell
Former Deputy Defense Secretary Bill Lynn says the Pentagon needs to adjust its strategy to take advantage of the global and commercial technology markets.
The Office of Personnel Management received fewer claims in June, but it continued to whittle away at its claims backlog.
The Government Printing Office its employees Tuesday that it planned to request authority from Congress and the Office of Personnel Management to offer buyouts and early outs to 1,850 of its employees. The agency aims to reduce its workforce by 100 positions or 5 percent.
A new Government Accountability Office report says the Pentagon needs more comprehensive information about potential cost savings when it considers implementing future administrative furloughs.
The leadership displayed by his fellow prisoners at the Hanoi Hilton prison camp inspired the leadership lessons Lee Ellis teaches as part of his job as a leadership consultant.
Bob Tobias, director of the Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation, sees trust as a symptom of whether employee engagement exists or not.
Tags: Bob Tobias , Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation , American University , Trust Redefined: Reconnecting Government and its Employees , workforce , management , Federal Drive , Michael OConnell
If only Sandra Bullock's character in "Gravity" had known Richard Rast, she might've avoided a space collision. The Partnership for Public Service named Rast as a 2014 Science and Environment Medal finalist for his innovated work.