Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael OConnell
The Office of Personnel Management is calling on federal managers to help streamline the records management process by identifying which positions do what.
The Office of Personnel Management recently filed two proposals to change how feds enroll in the Federal Employee Dental and Vision Insurance Program and to expand the regulations of the Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance.
With the launch of VA Open Data, members of the public and applications developers will be able to access non-sensitive, non-personal information from the Veterans Affairs Department.
A recent Equal Employment Opportunity Commission report says woman face significant obstacles, including bias, when it comes to hiring and advancement in the federal workforce.
President Barack Obama issued an executive order Monday approving the 1 percent pay raise for federal employees effective Jan. 1, 2014. This ends the three-year federal pay freeze.
Former director of the National Center for Health Statistics' Division of Vital Statistics was named one of Federal News Radio's Top Leaders in Federal Service last February.
For the first time in its history, the Homeland Security Department turned in a clean financial audit. A new DHS inspector general report, however, says the department has "significant deficiencies" in its internal control over financial reporting.
Special agents of them Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Homeland Security Investigations recovered the missing diary of prominent Nazi official Alfred Rosenberg, following a lengthy investigation.
From super soldiers to stay-at-home feds, Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) identified 100 programs that have generated almost $30 billion in wasteful spending by the federal government in 2013.