Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael OConnell
Dorothy Robyn, the commissioner of the General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service, will be leaving her post in March. GSA will name her replacement at a later date.
A new Government Accountability Office report says that the Defense Department's oversight of conference spending is consistent with guidance issued by the Office of Management and Budget.
Every summer, the State Department closes its Diplomatic Reception Rooms to allow conservators to clean and repair the pieces in its extensive collection of historic artifacts. The rooms will reopen to the public on Sept. 9.
Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency, released a majority staff report that questioned the planning and future efficacy of the Homeland Security Department consolidating its headquarters at the St. Elizabeths campus in D.C.
John Palatiello of the Business Coalition for Fair Competition told Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp the government is blurring the definition of what is "inherently governmental."
The Office of Personnel Management is calling on federal managers to help streamline the records management process by identifying which positions do what.
The Office of Personnel Management recently filed two proposals to change how feds enroll in the Federal Employee Dental and Vision Insurance Program and to expand the regulations of the Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance.
With the launch of VA Open Data, members of the public and applications developers will be able to access non-sensitive, non-personal information from the Veterans Affairs Department.
A recent Equal Employment Opportunity Commission report says woman face significant obstacles, including bias, when it comes to hiring and advancement in the federal workforce.