Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael OConnell
Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.) has cosponsored two pieces of legislation that target duplication of government services, both in the legislative and executive branches.
Congressmen introduce the Harry Lew Military Hazing Accountability and Prevention Act of 2012, a bill aimed at preventing hazing in the military services.
The Telework Exchange released a report last week saying that feds who participated in the 2012 Telework Week saved more than $5.6 million. The report not only showed a greater adoption of teleworking, but that feds were leading the way.
The Partnership for Public Service announced the 33 finalists contending for Service to America Medals for 2012.
Panelists at Wednesday's Telework Town Hall Meeting said the technology is there to make the federal workforce more mobile.
OPM Director John Berry detailed changes coming to the Presidential Management Fellows Program in a recent letter to Congress, obtained by Federal News Radio. The program came under criticism earlier this year for mistakenly sending out 300 letters of acceptance to applicants who had not been chosen for the program.
Tags: John Berry , OPM , Presidential Managment Fellows Program , Darrell Issa , Dennis Ross , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Ser , workforce , hiring , Federal Drive ,
The Partnership for Public Service took a closer look at the data from the 2011 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey and discovered that feds aren't too happy with their leaders. Senior leaders especially received low rankings from federal employees.
The House is expected to vote on — and pass — the bipartisan Digital Accountability and Transparency Act, which aims to save taxpayer money by tracking spending by federal agencies.
Virgin Island Paving Co. successfully sued the Federal Highway Administration, which had rejected the company's low bid for a road contract. The court found that FHA may have been under political pressure not to choose the company.
NASA is currently building the James Webb Space Telescope and expects delivery of all of its scientific instruments this year.