Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Mullen
The new Joint Forces Command leader says he knows what he has to do, even thought the future of his command is uncertain.
Tags: Pentagon , Pentagon budget , Defense Department , Department of Defense , Robert Gates , Treasury Department , FY 2010 budget , Timothy Geithner , Internal Revenue Service , IRS , Douglas Shulman
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
Joint Chiefs Chair says force resilience should start the first day of basic training.
Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday that creating a more flexible workplace is a "strategic imperative" for the Defense Department. He said the military must make the same adaptations that are being made in the private sector and in civilian agencies if it intends to hold onto its talent.
Leaders from the military services and the White House discussed how the Department of Defense can turn energy use from a strategic and operational challenge to a key strength for the warfighter.
Report on shootings, mobilization to island nation on agenda at Friday's briefing