Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Mullen
The new Joint Forces Command leader says he knows what he has to do, even thought the future of his command is uncertain.
Tags: Pentagon , Pentagon budget , Defense Department , Department of Defense , Robert Gates , Treasury Department , FY 2010 budget , Timothy Geithner , Internal Revenue Service , IRS , Douglas Shulman
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
Joint Chiefs Chair says force resilience should start the first day of basic training.
Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday that creating a more flexible workplace is a "strategic imperative" for the Defense Department. He said the military must make the same adaptations that are being made in the private sector and in civilian agencies if it intends to hold onto its talent.
Leaders from the military services and the White House discussed how the Department of Defense can turn energy use from a strategic and operational challenge to a key strength for the warfighter.
Report on shootings, mobilization to island nation on agenda at Friday's briefing