Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Mullen
The new Joint Forces Command leader says he knows what he has to do, even thought the future of his command is uncertain.
Tags: pentagon , Pentagon budget , Defense Department , Department of Defense , Robert Gates , Treasury Department , FY 2010 budget , Timothy Geithner , Internal Revenue Service , IRS , Douglas Shulman
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
Joint Chiefs Chair says force resilience should start the first day of basic training.
Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday that creating a more flexible workplace is a "strategic imperative" for the Defense Department. He said the military must make the same adaptations that are being made in the private sector and in civilian agencies if it intends to hold onto its talent.
Leaders from the military services and the White House discussed how the Department of Defense can turn energy use from a strategic and operational challenge to a key strength for the warfighter.
Report on shootings, mobilization to island nation on agenda at Friday's briefing