Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Isman
Melanie Pustay of the Justice Department discusses FOIA requests. Tim Burke talks about GSA's City Pairs Program. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman reviews the benefits of BYOD. The Hill's Jeremy Herb offers his take on the Republicans' vice presidential candidate.
Michael Isman, vice president of Booz Allen Hamilton, says agencies adopting a bring-your-own- device strategy should do so as part of their larger digital strategy.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.