Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Isman
Melanie Pustay of the Justice Department discusses FOIA requests. Tim Burke talks about GSA's City Pairs Program. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman reviews the benefits of BYOD. The Hill's Jeremy Herb offers his take on the Republicans' vice presidential candidate.
Michael Isman, vice president of Booz Allen Hamilton, says agencies adopting a bring-your-own- device strategy should do so as part of their larger digital strategy.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.