Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Isman
Melanie Pustay of the Justice Department discusses FOIA requests. Tim Burke talks about GSA's City Pairs Program. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman reviews the benefits of BYOD. The Hill's Jeremy Herb offers his take on the Republicans' vice presidential candidate.
Michael Isman, vice president of Booz Allen Hamilton, says agencies adopting a bring-your-own- device strategy should do so as part of their larger digital strategy.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.