Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Horowitz
OPM's Sydney Smith-Heimbrock talks about new guidance for agencies to help them protect and empower employees. Inspector General Michael Horowitz of the Justice Department discusses a new report that paints a disturbing portrait of an office supposedly dedicated to fairness and equality. Analyst Gretchen Goldman for the Union of Concerned Scientist's Center for Science and Democracy discusses transparency and openness in the Obama administration. Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas) talks about the Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2013.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Justice IG Michael Horowitz shares findings about what happens to illegal immigrants before they go to immigration court. Plus, how are postal employees faring on the East Coast after superstorm Sandy?
A new report by the Justice Department inspector general says inaccurate data is hampering the ability of immigration courts to resolve cases involving both detained and non-detained aliens in a timely manner.
Agency leaders take steps to show they're serious about employee fraud. Too often, they're relying on the inspector general's office to detect corruption.
The Justice Department has a new watchdog. Michael Horowitz was confirmed as the inspector general at the end of March.