Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Hayden
The U.S. military in Afghanistan has been compromised by the leak of thousands of documents. Those who have been put in the most danger are Afghan civilians who are helping to U.S. campaign.
Locations in Washington, New York and Boston may have been under surveillance by terror organizations for months -- and terrorists may try to launch numerous small scale attacks in the coming months, U.S. intelligence sources say.
Tags: national security , homeland security , Michael T. McCaul , Najibullah Zazi , Times Square bombing , Faisal Shahzad , Pakistan , Afghanistan , Al Qaeda , NATO , Terek-e-Taliban , Fox News , John Brennan , Barack Obama , CIA , terror attacks , terrorism
Former CIA director Michael Hayden says the U.S. should consider a new network where no one would be anonymous. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
General Michael Hayden, the director of NSA from 1999 to 2005, says in order to protect people from vulnerabilities we need to first educate them of the risks, Wired Magazine reports.
Former CIA Director Michael Hayden would like to see the Oval Office have the authority to shut down the Internet.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Retired CIA chief Michael Hayden on Thursday added his voice to the debate.
As time passed, President Obama's confidence in Dennis Blair as Director of National Intelligence ebbed primarily due to intelligence failures.