Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Froman
This week's guests on BGov's Capital Impact show include Robert Levinson and Sanford Reback.
The Obama administration urged Congress on Tuesday to keep secret a whole new category of information even under the Freedom of Information Act.
President Barack Obama announced Tuesday the creation of a new office, the Interagency Trade Enforcement Center, to curb unfair international trade practices. ITEC, which will operate from within the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, will be staffed with Commerce Department and the intelligence community officials, among others. Administration officials cited a "whole-of-government" approach in standing up the office.
Just days after President Barack Obama officially asked Congress for the authority to consolidate federal agencies, the administration has announced interim steps it will take to promote business and trade. They include the launch of a website focused on making it easier for businesses — particularly small ones — to work with the government.