Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Flynn
Defense Intelligence Agency chief Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn told the House Intelligence Committee that his agency has to assume that former National Security Agency analyst Edward Snowden took every document he accessed, and that much of it concerned Pentagon programs.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
New director of the Defense Intelligence Agency challenges his workers to better serve their customers — both military and private sector — by being more responsive, timely and relevant.
The government is working with a cobbled-together set of authorities and responsibilities when it comes to protecting networks from cyber threats, a top Homeland Security Department cyber official said Wednesday. Congress needs to act soon to update the nation's cybersecurity posture, he said.