Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Fischetti
Are federal budget and staffing shortfalls — particularly among the federal government's acquisition workforce — fueling a climate of mistrust between the government and its contractors? Experts told Federal News Radio as part of the special series, Trust Redefined: Reconnecting Government and Its Employees explore the importance of communication in building trust.
A new memo details about eight major changes to the education and knowledge requirement for civilian agency contracting officers. It calls for more than just training but a deeper knowledge of acquisition roles, responsibilities and how to ensure success.
Market Connections CEO Lisa Dezzutti and Michael Fischetti, executive director of the National Contract Manager's Association will discuss some of the big issues affecting contractors including lowest price, technically acceptable (LPTA).
November 25, 2013
Govini, a market analysis and research firm, found agencies amended slightly more acquisitions this year as compared to last year -- 2.6 percent compared to 2 percent. But the average delay in 2013 compared to 2012 was 11 days longer -- 15 days compared to four days.
Many small and large businesses are turning to cash reserves to pay bills, including employee salaries, as the government stops processing invoices. There could be a silver lining for some, as the government may be liable for the cost of a shutdown-related stop work order under specific types of contracts.
Tags: industry , contracting , government shutdown , Kim Hayes , Ambit Group , Mary Beth Romani , Integrity Management Consulting , John Hunnicutt , TRCA , Trey Hodgkins , TechAmerica , NCMA , Jason Miller
Michael Fischetti, director of Acquisition Management and Support at TRICARE Management Activity, discusses how small business fits into his agency's health IT mission.
We get details on how TRICARE is incorporating health IT from Michael Fischetti, Deputy Chief of Acquisitions for the Military Health System
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.