Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Fischetti
Market Connections CEO Lisa Dezzutti and Michael Fischetti, executive director of the National Contract Manager's Association will discuss some of the big issues affecting contractors including lowest price, technically acceptable (LPTA).
November 25, 2013
Govini, a market analysis and research firm, found agencies amended slightly more acquisitions this year as compared to last year -- 2.6 percent compared to 2 percent. But the average delay in 2013 compared to 2012 was 11 days longer -- 15 days compared to four days.
Many small and large businesses are turning to cash reserves to pay bills, including employee salaries, as the government stops processing invoices. There could be a silver lining for some, as the government may be liable for the cost of a shutdown-related stop work order under specific types of contracts.
Tags: industry , contracting , government shutdown , Kim Hayes , Ambit Group , Mary Beth Romani , Integrity Management Consulting , John Hunnicutt , TRCA , Trey Hodgkins , TechAmerica , NCMA , Jason Miller
Michael Fischetti, director of Acquisition Management and Support at TRICARE Management Activity, discusses how small business fits into his agency's health IT mission.
We get details on how TRICARE is incorporating health IT from Michael Fischetti, Deputy Chief of Acquisitions for the Military Health System
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.