Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Creedon
Gerontology professor Dr. Michael Creedon discusses his "Ten Commandments for Givers", and offers advice on how to care for elderly parents.
December 23, 2013
Gerontology professor and NITP presenter Dr. Michael Creedon answers your retirement questions.
February 18, 2013
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan welcome Michael Creedon, DSW, into the studio. Michael is a gerontologist with over 30 years of experience in improving programs and services for the elderly.
Is it better to move or stay put after you retire? Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott discuss this issue with Dr. Michael Creedon a professor of Gerontology.
January 24, 2011