Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Brown
A power outage in the middle of Super Bowl Sunday night plunged the Superdome stadium into darkness for more than half an hour. sAnd as the minutes ticked by, Federal News Radio's "In Depth" host Francis Rose, like many, turned to social media to poke fun at the situation. The last thing he expected was a response from the man at the butt of the joke.
Federal agencies, contractors and workers continue to work in Haiti to help that country in recovery efforts. While there, feds are using lessons learned from other disasters, like Hurricane Katrina and the Christmas Day tsunami. A former FEMA administrator gives Federal News Radio a few tips on how to learn from the experience.
Director of the Office of Information Systems Security, FAA
Chief Information Security Officer, NRC
Michael Brown to be rear admiral upper-half.
The Census Bureau marks another milestone on the road to the 2010 Census. "National Census Day" was supposed to remind Americans of the importance of filling out census forms, and returning them by mail. At stake: hundreds of millions of dollars in federal aid allocated by population to local communities.
Ever since the Redskins left RFK stadium for their current home in Prince George's County, there have been fans who wanted to see the team play again within the city limits.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: D.C. Public Schools , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
D.C. Police have arrested a man in connection with the murder of a D.C. Council intern.