Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Bromwich
What's next for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in the wake of the HealthCare.gov fiasco?
As the Department of Interior re-invents what used to be the Minerals and Management Service, we get an update from director Michael Bromwich on the new agencies.
PEER claims a new directive for the agency that replaced MMS is diminishing scientific integrity by screening employees' findings.
Secretary says agency "no longer exists" and details new agency's responsibilities.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , management , Ken Salazar , Diane Feinstein , Lamar Alexander , Wilma Lewis , Interior , Senate Appropriations Committee , MMS , Gulf oil spill , reorganization , Meg Beasley