Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Michael Bowlds
More than 500 local business leaders came out to the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) headquarters, on March 2, to gain valuable insights on how to successfully do business with NIST and the federal government. The first-ever NIST Industry Day, sponsored by the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and its GovConNet program - the Chamber's government contracting network - gave participants a chance to meet face-to-face with key NIST procurement officials and to get an up-close glimpse into the agency's operations.
Capture your share of record-breaking Federal procurement spending and grow your business by meeting with Federal, State, and Local contract and acquisition officers, prime contractors, and 800 government contractors to team with at the May 5th Congressional Procurement Conference and Expo. Barbara Ashe and Michael Bowlds from the Chamber of Commerce give us the details.