Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metropolitan Police Department
D.C. police are searching for a missing 14 year old girl named Nautica Brown.
According to the autopsy, Constance Holden was killed by multiple blunt impact injuries.
The murder of Jordan Howe over a missing bracelet apparently sparked the drive-by shooting that left four young people dead. Howe's father tells WTOP he believes racism on the part of D.C. prosecutors and government officials is partially to blame for the retaliation shooting.
Three people - two men and a juvenile - have been charged in connection with a drive-by shooting that killed four people and left five others wounded in Southeast Tuesday night.
A child is OK after an apparent carjacking in the District Thursday morning.
After more than four days, D.C. School Chancellor Michelle Rhee is finally breaking her silence about comments she made regarding fired teachers.