Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metropolitan Police Department
D.C. police are searching for a missing 14 year old girl named Nautica Brown.
According to the autopsy, Constance Holden was killed by multiple blunt impact injuries.
The murder of Jordan Howe over a missing bracelet apparently sparked the drive-by shooting that left four young people dead. Howe's father tells WTOP he believes racism on the part of D.C. prosecutors and government officials is partially to blame for the retaliation shooting.
Three people - two men and a juvenile - have been charged in connection with a drive-by shooting that killed four people and left five others wounded in Southeast Tuesday night.
A child is OK after an apparent carjacking in the District Thursday morning.
After more than four days, D.C. School Chancellor Michelle Rhee is finally breaking her silence about comments she made regarding fired teachers.