Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metropolitan Police Department
Dozens of homicide victims or suspects were under the supervision of the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services when the homicides occurred.
The driver who allegedly killed a 24-year-old woman in Dupont Circle Thursday in a hit-and-run turned herself in Friday at the D.C. Second District Police Station in Northwest, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Some of the ToppsŪ and FleerŪ baseball cards are from the early 1980s, and some may be valuable.
Police tell WTOP an Asian man was found shot to death near the intersection of Minnesota Avenue and Crofutt Place in Southeast.
The union representing the Districts 3,600 police officers is calling for an investigation into how the department reports crime statistics.
Cases of sexual assault are up in D.C., with some neighborhoods increasing at a double digit rate, according to D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier.
Police continue to investigate the murder of a Ballou High School senior who interned for D.C. Council member Michael Brown.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier canceled her 10 a.m. WTOP's Ask The Chief program because of the investigation.
Twenty-six-year-old Nathaniel Simms entered his plea Thursday in D.C. Superior Court before Judge Michael Rankin. Simms was arrested in the March 30 shootings that killed four people in southeast Washington.
One of the four men charged in the drive-by shooting on South Capitol Street that killed four people is expected to enter a plea for his role in the murders, WTOP has learned.