Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metropolitan Police Department
Dozens of homicide victims or suspects were under the supervision of the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services when the homicides occurred.
The driver who allegedly killed a 24-year-old woman in Dupont Circle Thursday in a hit-and-run turned herself in Friday at the D.C. Second District Police Station in Northwest, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Some of the ToppsŪ and FleerŪ baseball cards are from the early 1980s, and some may be valuable.
Police tell WTOP an Asian man was found shot to death near the intersection of Minnesota Avenue and Crofutt Place in Southeast.
The union representing the Districts 3,600 police officers is calling for an investigation into how the department reports crime statistics.
Cases of sexual assault are up in D.C., with some neighborhoods increasing at a double digit rate, according to D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier.
Police continue to investigate the murder of a Ballou High School senior who interned for D.C. Council member Michael Brown.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier canceled her 10 a.m. WTOP's Ask The Chief program because of the investigation.
Twenty-six-year-old Nathaniel Simms entered his plea Thursday in D.C. Superior Court before Judge Michael Rankin. Simms was arrested in the March 30 shootings that killed four people in southeast Washington.
One of the four men charged in the drive-by shooting on South Capitol Street that killed four people is expected to enter a plea for his role in the murders, WTOP has learned.