Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metropolitan Council of Governments
The number of helicopter missions over the region has some complaining about how loud they are.
The crime rate fell about 8 percent in the District, suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia, which is better than the national average, according to a report from the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
It could be another record-breaking day as the heat wave continues to raise temperatures and challenge air conditioners with highs today expected to be in the upper 90s.
While younger people aren't hopping in their cars to visit friends as much as previous generations, a Metropolitan Council of Governments study finds the over 65 set isn't hesitating to drive.