Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro Transit Police
Weeks after a Virginia man was arrested and charged with plotting attacks against the Metro system, the transit agency is looking for two other men who may have been videotaping stations and trains.
The teenager who disguised himself as a Metro driver and stole a bus last summer has been sentenced to 18 months of probation and 200 hours of community service.
Metro Transit Police are warning riders to be smart about when and where they use personal electronic devices.
Metro Transit Police are looking for a MetroAccess driver who allegedly raped a disabled passenger while transporting her in Montgomery County.
The teen accused of stealing a Metrobus and crashing into a tree told Metro Transit Police he had a fascination with buses, and even followed the proper bus route.
A man has died after being stabbed at the Congress Heights Metrorail Station in Southeast D.C., early Sunday morning.