Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro General Manager
Metro General Manager Richard Sarles was a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the GM" program. Here's what he had to say:
As Metro stays mum about its choice for the next general manager, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley thinks it isn't a bad idea to keep the existing management around for a while longer.
Following a long stint without a permanent chief, Metro now has three finalists competing for the general manager position, WTOP has learned.
Is Metro in need of a major shakeup? A new report says there's plenty to change at the transit agency.
A source tells WTOP that at least six to eight interviews for Metro's top job are being conducted.
In an exclusive one-on-one ride on the rails with WTOP, Metro interim General Manager Richard Sarles talks about his first days on the job and the future of the transit agency.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.