Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro General Manager
Metro General Manager Richard Sarles was a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the GM" program. Here's what he had to say:
As Metro stays mum about its choice for the next general manager, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley thinks it isn't a bad idea to keep the existing management around for a while longer.
Following a long stint without a permanent chief, Metro now has three finalists competing for the general manager position, WTOP has learned.
Is Metro in need of a major shakeup? A new report says there's plenty to change at the transit agency.
A source tells WTOP that at least six to eight interviews for Metro's top job are being conducted.
In an exclusive one-on-one ride on the rails with WTOP, Metro interim General Manager Richard Sarles talks about his first days on the job and the future of the transit agency.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.