Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro General Manager
Metro General Manager Richard Sarles was a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the GM" program. Here's what he had to say:
As Metro stays mum about its choice for the next general manager, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley thinks it isn't a bad idea to keep the existing management around for a while longer.
Following a long stint without a permanent chief, Metro now has three finalists competing for the general manager position, WTOP has learned.
Is Metro in need of a major shakeup? A new report says there's plenty to change at the transit agency.
A source tells WTOP that at least six to eight interviews for Metro's top job are being conducted.
In an exclusive one-on-one ride on the rails with WTOP, Metro interim General Manager Richard Sarles talks about his first days on the job and the future of the transit agency.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.