Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro General Manager
Metro General Manager Richard Sarles was a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the GM" program. Here's what he had to say:
As Metro stays mum about its choice for the next general manager, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley thinks it isn't a bad idea to keep the existing management around for a while longer.
Following a long stint without a permanent chief, Metro now has three finalists competing for the general manager position, WTOP has learned.
Is Metro in need of a major shakeup? A new report says there's plenty to change at the transit agency.
A source tells WTOP that at least six to eight interviews for Metro's top job are being conducted.
In an exclusive one-on-one ride on the rails with WTOP, Metro interim General Manager Richard Sarles talks about his first days on the job and the future of the transit agency.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.