Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro
A powerful local lawmaker is calling for significant change at Metro.
Metro is mourning the loss of two workers who were installing communications equipment when they were struck by a high rail truck.
Tags: Adam Tuss , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher , fatal accident , Jeffrey Garrard , Red Line , Sung Oh , Jackie Jeter , Angela Gates , National Transportation Safety Board , Tri-State Oversight , Jeanice McMillan , Metro accident , Michelle Basch , Kate Ryan , NTSB
The GSA has appointed a director and alternate director to WMATA for four year terms.
The search for the next permanent general manager of Metro is expected to take six to nine months, Metro board members said on WTOP's Ask Metro program Wednesday.
Now that Metro General Manager John Catoe is leaving his position in April, the transit agency is putting the pedal down to find a replacement.