Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro
Turns out if you ride the Metro and are looking for a love connection, your best bet is riding the rails in and around the Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro Station.
About one out of every six Metro escalators is currently out of service, and the transit agency says riders should expect more of the same as it gets aggressive about shutting units down and fixing them.
Four times over the last several months, Metro operators have opened train doors on the wrong side of the track. As recently as Tuesday, a Blue Line train made the mistake at Metro Center.
Metro riders are having to deal with steamy, sweltering trains as the temperatures soar in the region.
Metro Transit Police have found the 2004 Audi that was believed to be involved in an armed carjacking last week at the Largo Town Center station.
Chris Core, commentator