Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Metro
Here's what you need to know about Metro and parking during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
The Federal Transit Administration now has the authority to set safety standards under the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act or MAP-21.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has proposed an ambitious transportation spending plan, so which roads in our area will get spruced up?
D.C. councilman Jim Graham has introduced a bill that would raise the city's gas tax by 10 cents in order to fund Metro's daily costs.
The independent federal agency is currently looking at the Metro accident that killed nine. FederalNewsRadio learns about the process involved when a transportation accident occurs.
Biometrics, more card memory giving military more options. In the future, employees may be able to use federal ID cards on metro.
Rep. Gerry Connolly wants OPM to increase the number of teleworkers and find out how many agencies keep them on the job during office closures, which could be keeping the numbers down. Connolly is also asking Metro officials how they can avoid snow shutdowns for above-ground metro and bus service used by 40% of federal commuters.