Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MeriTalk
Aung Gye, of the Federal Highway Administration, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his prize-winning idea.
OMB created CyberScope to streamline the reporting process, enhance analysis, and importantly, reduce the $2.3 billion Feds spend annually on compliance. So why is no one using it? We ask McAfee's Ed White.
OMB finds that most website and call center operations are separate and don't work well together. Some agencies are following the private sector's lead by offering multiple channels to serve citizens. CMS and GSA both use online tools to answer questions more quickly and reliably.
MeriTalk, the government IT network, today announced the results of the "2010 Federal Data Center Demolition Derby" study, which examines perceptions of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative guidance, key pain points, and recommendations to meet consolidation goals. NetApp's Mark Weber explains.
A new survey finds while the Obama administration is putting a stronger emphasis on increasing transparency and accountability across the Federal government, agencies still have significant work to do at the operational level. The president of Meritalk, Steve O'Keeffe, joins us with details.